Choose a Mantra below that resonates with you today. Meditate on it, consider it as you navigate through your day and reflect on what it means to you. Everyone is me pushed out. My version of you, is me; your version of me, is you. I choose to embrace our similarities and give you the compassion that would make my own heart full with joy. One love, one heart, let’s get together and feel alright, we’re one love!Everything always works out for me. The universe does what it needs to make things go my way. I just envision the results and the universe figures out the logistics that make it happen. Everything always works out for me!The first 49% of me is service to myself, the remaining 51% of me is service to others. I take care of me first, then I’m able to give even more to others. After my needs are met I seek opportunities to help others and spread good vibes, surprises, and miracles. I’m always in the right place at the right time. Time is on my side, yes it is.I connect with high vibes only. When I experience low vibes I observe them, and choose the silver lining, and move on to the best next step towards my best day. That’s how shift happens and I spread good vibes. Good vibes, we’re feeling only good vibes!I am releasing the biases I’ve learned through my experiences and am approaching my day with a child-like curiosity so that I can have new experiences. I’m open to surprises and miracles. I’m connected to high vibration energy that manifests my favorite thoughts and wishes into existence. Welcome to my life, I welcome new love and lightI radiate yellow sunshine light around my whole body as I navigate through my day. My aura of light energy protects me and those around me. I have an abundance of positivity and I share it with others by wishing the same for them. I am your sunshine, your good vibes sunshine.My dormant DNA is activating and my superhuman powers are growing. I can do things today that I couldn’t do yesterday. I am energizing my next big change, my next big excitement, my next favorite memory. I’ve been waiting for a sign and this is it. I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign.The more I realize life is like a dream, the more dream like life becomes. I dreamt this day up, I’ll dream tomorrow up next… easily I’ll stroll through my thoughts and decide what I want…..merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream! Everything happens FOR me, not TO me. I am a reflection of what source divinely dreamed up. I understand that my traumas and hardships were designed with this worlds duality in mind to teach me and help me grow into a wise soul. I’m becoming an expert at life. I’ve experienced ugliness and abuse. Now I appreciate beauty and compassion. I was a caterpillar, now I’m a butterfly. New day, new me. Everyday I create the day that I want and it’s as different from yesterday as I want it to be. I do not accept the expectations of others as guidelines to my life. I am mindful to maintain my wellness and mind-body connection, therefore I make choices based off of my feelings and intuition knowing this is what guides me to my best life. Breath out new day, breath in new me. Life is a video game where I get points for every feeling of joy and compassion. My heart and intuition lead the way, as I advance to new levels full of excitement and wonder. I am winning at life and smelling every flower along the way. I am seeking knowledge for myself beyond what I’ve been taught and using these secret codes to unlock new levels. I’m winning, I’m winning, I’m really really winning.